Winter

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Eucharisteo

Chapter 2 leads to the real reason she wrote this book.  
"Will I have lived fully--or just empty?  ...How do we live fully so we are fully ready
to die?"
After a nightmare, God leads her to the passage of the last supper.  It is here that she she breaks apart and defines "eucharisteo". 
                  "It really might be the mystery to the fullest life..." 
"Eucharisteo always precedes the miracle."
She goes on to sight several examples in scripture where this statement is played out.
And then, a profound statement, 
"I would never experience the fullness of my salvation until I express the fullness of my thanks every day,
and eucharisteo is elemental to living the saved life."
There is hope for me.  The pessimist.  I want to see this life through different lenses.  Is this the way?  Not just having an attitude of gratitude but a mindset as well.  Is this the way to make the head-heart connection and live the abundant life?












No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home, homeschooling mom to four beautiful children and wife to my dream man who I am completely in love with. I love God and am in the process of learning rather recently (I'm sorry to say) that I can do no good thing apart from Him.

Family

Family
The Rumohr 1/2 dz

The School Kids

The School Kids
Miriam-6 1/2 yrs.-Discerning, Abigail 8 1/2yrs.-Cherished of God Isaac 10 yrs.- Child of Promise

The Lil' One

The Lil' One
Levi 3 1/2 yrs.-Harmonious