Winter

Saturday, February 12, 2011

1,000 Gifts

Have you heard this?  It's a book I've been turned on to.  I believe that this little book (knowing full well that it can only be God that truly does this)  just may change my life.  A dear friend shared that this was a "must read" and with all my heart and mind have been spinning with I believe she is right.  As of this post, I've finished the first chapter and my eyes are filled with tears and my heart is asking, "how did she know how to put words to my innermost questions and aches?"  I plan on documenting this journey here because it may help someone else or at the very least, motivate them to get their hands on this treasure.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home, homeschooling mom to four beautiful children and wife to my dream man who I am completely in love with. I love God and am in the process of learning rather recently (I'm sorry to say) that I can do no good thing apart from Him.

Family

Family
The Rumohr 1/2 dz

The School Kids

The School Kids
Miriam-6 1/2 yrs.-Discerning, Abigail 8 1/2yrs.-Cherished of God Isaac 10 yrs.- Child of Promise

The Lil' One

The Lil' One
Levi 3 1/2 yrs.-Harmonious