Winter

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Levi's Officially Walking!!!

Well, actually, he's been "official" for about 2wks. now but you can read my previous post to find out why I didn't just hop right to the camera and the computer and record this momentous occassion. Believe me I wish I could have! Better late than never. I just love his "just-got-off-the-horse" strut. He's so fast already. Let me tell you, it made being sick that much harder trying to keep up with him. I still can't believe my baby is walking. :(

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home, homeschooling mom to four beautiful children and wife to my dream man who I am completely in love with. I love God and am in the process of learning rather recently (I'm sorry to say) that I can do no good thing apart from Him.

Family

Family
The Rumohr 1/2 dz

The School Kids

The School Kids
Miriam-6 1/2 yrs.-Discerning, Abigail 8 1/2yrs.-Cherished of God Isaac 10 yrs.- Child of Promise

The Lil' One

The Lil' One
Levi 3 1/2 yrs.-Harmonious