Winter

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Easter!!

What a beautiful, warm, Spring day we had for Easter. We started out with church and a fun lil' egg hunt after, then went home so Levi could get a little nap before the festivities over at my aunt's house. Arrived there in time for another egg hunt where my uncle systematically camouflaging the 200+ eggs (greenery where the green eggs were, purple flowers hid the purple eggs, etc.) Needless to say, after about an hour and even the hider trying to find the remaining eggs, we all decided to call it good and enjoy a wonderful potluck dinner prepared by my aunt (mostly), her mom, my cousin Stacy, my mom and myself. All in all, it was a perfect day to remember the sacrifice our Lord made and how much we have to be grateful for and reason for CELEBRATING.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Everyone looks precious and so big. What a beautiful Easter day. And that sounds like quite an egg hunt.

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home, homeschooling mom to four beautiful children and wife to my dream man who I am completely in love with. I love God and am in the process of learning rather recently (I'm sorry to say) that I can do no good thing apart from Him.

Family

Family
The Rumohr 1/2 dz

The School Kids

The School Kids
Miriam-6 1/2 yrs.-Discerning, Abigail 8 1/2yrs.-Cherished of God Isaac 10 yrs.- Child of Promise

The Lil' One

The Lil' One
Levi 3 1/2 yrs.-Harmonious