Winter

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm In!!

Well, here I am. I don't know how I'm gonna find the time to do this but if I can I hope my family and friends will apprectiate it. I have so enjoyed some of the other blogs I've seen. I hope (at the very least) I'll be able to use this to keep friends and family from afar, privy to the Rumohrs' goings on. May God bless you and keep you and "may the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable and pleasing in your sight oh Lord."
Cari

2 comments:

Denise said...

WELCOME!
i am grinning from ear to ear!

You need to call Michael and have him help you scale down your picture to size.

This will be a fun way to keep in touch with family (& me).

i will have to hook you up with my blog friends. They are beautiful and godly... i wish i could sit and visit and enjoy each one in person.

Jen said...

Welcome - Welcome - Welcome to this wonderful world of blogging! I put Erin on my lap to show her the blog - I think it will be a great thing for us to read together since she loves her "new cousins" so much. Can't wait to keep up with you guys on a weekly basis.

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home, homeschooling mom to four beautiful children and wife to my dream man who I am completely in love with. I love God and am in the process of learning rather recently (I'm sorry to say) that I can do no good thing apart from Him.

Family

Family
The Rumohr 1/2 dz

The School Kids

The School Kids
Miriam-6 1/2 yrs.-Discerning, Abigail 8 1/2yrs.-Cherished of God Isaac 10 yrs.- Child of Promise

The Lil' One

The Lil' One
Levi 3 1/2 yrs.-Harmonious