Winter

Thursday, December 13, 2007

9 mos. old today!

Levi has been out as long as he was in.

I can't believe last year at this time I was sleeping on the couch, in a lot of pain and couldn't believe I still had 3 more months to go. Now I have this sweet bundle of "harmony" (that's what his name means).
He is soooo much fun. He smiles most of the time. He's crawling and cruising and putting everything he finds on my unkempt floors in his mouth. He is starting to eat some solid food although he was the first of mine to not take to it very easily. He makes that funny noise that spits on everyone (I can't remember what it's called). He sleeps through the night when he's not teething or sick (which is most of the time =( ). He is very easy going and pretty low-maintenance.
He makes me feel like I'm doing a pretty good job at this Mom thing but I'm learning my "feelings" are not good indicators of Truth =).
I'm realizing how fast time flies as I watch my older three play with him. How I wish I could grab some time back for each of them, but the time slips through my fingers much the same as miles pass on a road trip. I so want to enjoy the journey for what it is instead of looking ahead to what I think things will be like or multitasking the whole way. How does one do that? I don't want any regrets but I fear that is just a part of it all.
Well anyway, today I will enjoy this moment of his life as well as my other 3.

3 comments:

Denise said...

will i multi-task the entire way?
i don't want to either.
9 months and what a sweet boy.

Jen said...

Doesn't the time fly by - I can't believe Levi is 9 months old and Anna is pushing 5 months. They are little for such a short time.

Vessel said...

It's happening. Two days in a row.
YOU ARE A BLOGGER!!!!!!!!

He is sooooo cute!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home, homeschooling mom to four beautiful children and wife to my dream man who I am completely in love with. I love God and am in the process of learning rather recently (I'm sorry to say) that I can do no good thing apart from Him.

Family

Family
The Rumohr 1/2 dz

The School Kids

The School Kids
Miriam-6 1/2 yrs.-Discerning, Abigail 8 1/2yrs.-Cherished of God Isaac 10 yrs.- Child of Promise

The Lil' One

The Lil' One
Levi 3 1/2 yrs.-Harmonious