Winter

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We're Back!!!

We got back from our trip to Washington yesterday. What can I say, it was an awesome vacation. I have sooo much to blog and some great picts to post.
I'll start with the train. Okay, hands down this is the BEST way to travel with children. Make sure you bust out and get a sleeper car, though. It is well worth it.
Here we are waiting for the train at the Fresno depot. It was 4th of July so we tried to be very patriotic (Thanks Aunt Jeanne for the great T-Shirts). The kids all packed one "carry on" bag with things that would help to keep them entertained. I also had them take a journal and Isaac and Abby had a little bit of schoolwork.

Here's a little bit of what the sleeper car looks like. You get your own cabin. Everyone had a bed (Levi shared), the food was pretty good, we had access to the showers, and you could walk around or just have some privacy (great for naps).
Stay tuned, more to come.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi Rumohr family,
It was good to see you too! Despite the fact that we don't see eachother very often, I still feel a part of the fam. I love you all so much! I thank you for my prayerful send off and I know I have all your support from home. I look forward to current updates. Miss you all!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home, homeschooling mom to four beautiful children and wife to my dream man who I am completely in love with. I love God and am in the process of learning rather recently (I'm sorry to say) that I can do no good thing apart from Him.

Family

Family
The Rumohr 1/2 dz

The School Kids

The School Kids
Miriam-6 1/2 yrs.-Discerning, Abigail 8 1/2yrs.-Cherished of God Isaac 10 yrs.- Child of Promise

The Lil' One

The Lil' One
Levi 3 1/2 yrs.-Harmonious