Winter

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Vacation Part III

Well, my ability to type has been considerably hampered(more on that later) so (as the saying goes) since a picture is worth 1000 words, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.








My dear Jen and I with Miriam, Ruthie, & Levi

Abby & Levi playing at the park. Miriam & Ruthie havin' fun.

Aunt Jen's backyard is soooo fun!
On the ferry to Friday Harbor. A blind, fat seal waiting for us to take pity on him.Miriam & Ben ridin' Seal. The whole gang (except Dirk) havin' a pic nic, & a little face painting to round out the day.








Dirk, Jen, Ben, & Ruthie. Thanks for an awesome week of fun, fellowship, & food.



On to Shelton and the Perry Resort....

John & John getting a little R&R. Isaac & Jamin in the kayak.


Abby's turn.

What a spot, huh? The hospitality on the inside was every bit as awesome as the beauty on the outside.





That's my girl!!!




Back at home and playing with Aunt Tiffany!










No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home, homeschooling mom to four beautiful children and wife to my dream man who I am completely in love with. I love God and am in the process of learning rather recently (I'm sorry to say) that I can do no good thing apart from Him.

Family

Family
The Rumohr 1/2 dz

The School Kids

The School Kids
Miriam-6 1/2 yrs.-Discerning, Abigail 8 1/2yrs.-Cherished of God Isaac 10 yrs.- Child of Promise

The Lil' One

The Lil' One
Levi 3 1/2 yrs.-Harmonious