Winter

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Reading, Writing, and Rithmetic (that's not even a word)!

Yes, with the end of Labor Day Weekend comes the beginning of our school year! Here's how we started the school year this week...

"Class Pictures" was the first order of business.

That was followed by Alphabet Pancakes (the first letter of each child's name is all this Mom/Teacher could accomplish).  Each student also received a little "goody" folder with new school supplies.
     After that we proceeded to establish our schedule.  It is always difficult to get back into the swing of things but I think this week went pretty well.  The subjects for this year are Bible, Math, Language Arts, Writing, World History, Spanish, Geography, Atronomy, Anatomy, P.E., Drama, Art, and Piano (Isaac and Abby).
Let the 2010-2011 school year begin!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home, homeschooling mom to four beautiful children and wife to my dream man who I am completely in love with. I love God and am in the process of learning rather recently (I'm sorry to say) that I can do no good thing apart from Him.

Family

Family
The Rumohr 1/2 dz

The School Kids

The School Kids
Miriam-6 1/2 yrs.-Discerning, Abigail 8 1/2yrs.-Cherished of God Isaac 10 yrs.- Child of Promise

The Lil' One

The Lil' One
Levi 3 1/2 yrs.-Harmonious