Winter

Monday, March 23, 2009

My Baby is 2!!!!!!

Levi turned 2 on March 13. I am still in a fog. The signs of his age are very evident so I can't deny it any longer. He talks up a storm, he is EVERYWHERE, he plays "ledos" (legos) with his brother and loves "big trucks", he loves to have "Dada ree" (Daddy read) and he constantly calls for Abby. He and Mimi are even beginning to play better and better together.
He reminds me a lot of Abby and yet he is uniquely his own. He tests the limits far more than any of the others have, still takes WONDERFUL naps, and shows his mommy lots of love and "tisses" (kisses). Sometimes I think how easy life would be if Mimi was our baby, but there is no question the life this little guy has brought to this family.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Little Man - I absolutely cannot believe he is 2. Where does the time go?

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Levi!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home, homeschooling mom to four beautiful children and wife to my dream man who I am completely in love with. I love God and am in the process of learning rather recently (I'm sorry to say) that I can do no good thing apart from Him.

Family

Family
The Rumohr 1/2 dz

The School Kids

The School Kids
Miriam-6 1/2 yrs.-Discerning, Abigail 8 1/2yrs.-Cherished of God Isaac 10 yrs.- Child of Promise

The Lil' One

The Lil' One
Levi 3 1/2 yrs.-Harmonious