Winter

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

John is the most amazing dad. He is sooo hands-on with the kids and really is intentional about his time with them. He never misses a teachable moment and he rarely gets riled ( I do enough of that for the both of us :) ). For Father's Day all he wanted was to go camping with all of us. Like I said, he just can't seem to get enough of us. We all had a horrible flu the week before but everyone was pretty well over it except Levi and I. He took the 3 older kids and went up to a great spot just 20min. up the road (one of the perks of living near national forest). They camped Fri. night and then Levi and I joined them for dinner and camping Sat. night. I think he really enjoyed his time not to mention the awesome books we got him to enjoy for his summer vacation.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home, homeschooling mom to four beautiful children and wife to my dream man who I am completely in love with. I love God and am in the process of learning rather recently (I'm sorry to say) that I can do no good thing apart from Him.

Family

Family
The Rumohr 1/2 dz

The School Kids

The School Kids
Miriam-6 1/2 yrs.-Discerning, Abigail 8 1/2yrs.-Cherished of God Isaac 10 yrs.- Child of Promise

The Lil' One

The Lil' One
Levi 3 1/2 yrs.-Harmonious