Winter

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm Back


Well, Abby had her Gymnastics Recital last night. What a great job she did!!! She really enjoys gymnastics. I was able to record the whole thing but because we are still cameraless I only have the pro pictures that were taken. She's the youngest and smallest one in her class of about 10. She is extremely strong and fearless. She even did a front flip on the trampoline. She makes it look so easy that I almost gave it a try ( NOT!!!). Hopefully I will fill y'all in on what has been going on this past week. We just bought a new camera and now need to figure out how to use it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home, homeschooling mom to four beautiful children and wife to my dream man who I am completely in love with. I love God and am in the process of learning rather recently (I'm sorry to say) that I can do no good thing apart from Him.

Family

Family
The Rumohr 1/2 dz

The School Kids

The School Kids
Miriam-6 1/2 yrs.-Discerning, Abigail 8 1/2yrs.-Cherished of God Isaac 10 yrs.- Child of Promise

The Lil' One

The Lil' One
Levi 3 1/2 yrs.-Harmonious